Sophisticated and elegant, XV Beacon is a luxury boutique hotel sitting in one of Boston’s trendiest neighbourhoods, Beacon Hill. The hotel – pronounced ‘Fifteen Beacon’ – has a truly refined feel, perfect for couples looking for a charming place to stay at the heart of the city.
The interior is undoubtedly impressive; art deco meets modern design, but XV Beacon has plenty of substance to go along with its style. The staff are courteous and helpful, Mooo restaurant offers exceptional steaks and seafood and you’ll find a great range of amenities including free Wi-Fi and 24-hour concierge.
You’re sitting in a great location to explore the streets of Boston on foot too – the attractions of the city are within easy reach. There is also a fine selection of shops and restaurants nearby, making it very easy to enjoy your trip to this amazing city.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits