A great addition to your western USA holiday, you will fly from either San Francisco or Los Angeles to Honolulu for a few days Hawaiian hospitality. Whilst Hawaii is on the bucket-list of most of us, it is a long way from home and so this is the ideal opportunity to say “Aloha” to Waikiki Beach, adding onto your USA adventure. Be welcomed with a traditional Hawaiian Lei garland as you relax in the glorious sunshine with a Mai Tai cocktail in hand, watching the surfers wait for the perfect wave on the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy Waikiki’s beaches as you walk barefoot in the sand, stretching over two miles long. With a multitude of restaurants, beach bars and watersport activities, there is something for everyone.
- Surf at the legendary Waikiki Beach
- Savour the abundance of delicious restaurants in Honolulu
- Visit Pearl Harbour and the MS Missouri to discover this fascinating period of history
- Explore the unmissable site of the dormant volcanic tuff – Diamond Head
Fly from Los Angeles or San Francisco to Honolulu International Airport – Stay at the Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (or similar) for 3 nights – Fly home or back to Los Angeles or San Francisco
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits