Inspired by San Francisco’s cool downtown area, Hotel Zeppelin is a swish boutique hotel nestled in the city’s vibrant Theatre District. The vibe here is innovative and contemporary, offering a stylish edge with its modern furnishings, kooky artwork, exposed brick walls, and even vintage turntables in select rooms.
The hotel celebrates the city’s progressive mindset, creating a fun space for couples and families alike. The cosy rooms and suites let you kick back and truly unwind, listening to music and relaxing after a busy day exploring. The Zeppelin Suite is the most indulgent of all, with its own wet bar and patio.
Bright colours, cool monochrome patterns, custom-made furniture…Hotel Zeppelin is all about style. This traverses further to Rambler, a funky restaurant where local ingredients are given a Californian twist. Before your delicious dinner, how about a delectable cocktail at The Mantel Bar
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits