A motorhome holiday gives you the freedom to explore some of the most beautiful parts of North America at your own pace. Unpack your bags just the once, then set off for your adventure along the coast, through awe-inspiring landscapes and staying in some of the most beautiful locations. This is just a suggested itinerary for your motorhome holiday - you are free to choose where and when you stop. You select your own campsites – in high season you’re advised to book these early, but outside of peak times you can usually leave yourself with the flexibility to adapt your itinerary as you go – if you totally love a place, then why not stay another night?
This itinerary has been designed to give you the ultimate tour of the West. Beginning and ending in Los Angeles, this round trip takes in Californian beaches, iconic National Parks, the Grand Canyon, and the vibrant cities of Las Vegas and San Francisco.
- The awe-inspiring Grand Canyon, where you can marvel at its sheer size from various vantage points, or perhaps walk the Skyride or take a flight for a birds-eye view
- Beautiful Yosemite National Park, with its towering mountains, Giant Sequoia trees and plentiful wildlife such as elk and deer
- The multi-coloured cliffs and spring-fed hanging gardens of Zion National Park
- Bryce National Park, where you will find amazing stone structures sculpted over thousands of years into spires, arches, mazes and fantastical shapes known as “hoodoos”
- Explore the three fabulous cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas
Fly into Los Angeles 1 night – Santa Margarita 1 night – San Francisco 1 night – Yosemite National Park 1 night – Fresno/ Visalia 1 night – Las Vegas 1 night – Zion National Park 1 night – Bryce Canyon National Park 1 night – Flagstaff 1 night – Grand Canyon National Park 1 night – Mojave National Preserve 1 night – Fly home from Los Angeles airport
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits