Seattle, a city where natural beauty meets innovation, offers a kaleidoscope of experiences. Enjoy this four-night tour where you can explore the diverse attractions and experiences this vibrant city has to offer. Seattle, often referred to as the "Emerald City," is a dynamic and diverse city located in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. This itinerary covers a mix of Seattle's iconic landmarks, natural beauty, museums, and delicious food.
This is a fantastic add-on to a North America twin-centre holiday, for instance combined with Vancouver or San Francisco.
- Ascend up the Space Needle, an iconic tower for sweeping views of the city and surrounding mountains.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant energy of this Pike Place Market, known for fresh produce, crafts, and the famous fish toss.
- Be dazzled by the brilliant glass sculptures in Chihuly Garden and Glass, created by Dale Chihuly in this mesmerizing garden.
- Explore the intersection of music, science fiction, and pop culture at Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP).
- Find serenity at Discovery Park, an urban oasis with miles of hiking trails and stunning vistas.
- Savour diverse cuisines in neighbourhoods like Capitol Hill and Ballard, showcasing Seattle's culinary creativity.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits