The Trapp Family Lodge has stunning mountain views and is in the perfect location for those looking for fun and adventure. You can go skiing, mountain biking, hiking, bird watching, or have a go at playing disc golf - golf played with a frisbee-type throwing disc instead of a club and ball. There are also plenty of activities for children including scavenger hunts, pizza pool parties and jewellery making.
Situated on 2,500 acres in beautiful Stowe, Vermont, the Trapp Family Lodge is a unique luxury mountain resort featuring Austrian-inspired architecture and European-style rooms. There are 96 rooms including 1 & 2 bedroom family suites. Most rooms have a balcony or patio with lovely orchard or mountain views. There are seven restaurants and bars to enjoy with specialities including hearty Austrian fare, afternoon tea, freshly baked goods and the families own von Trapp Brewery.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits