Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World so The Driskill is perfectly located for any musical events including, theatre, opera and symphony with over 250 live music venues. Austin is also known for beautiful rivers, rolling hills and perfect weather so you will always find somewhere to go and explore and have fun.
Driskill is the oldest operating hotel in Texas, with late 1800’s architecture and a grand Romanesque-style building. The 189 rooms and suites have an old-world charm with a sense of modern sophistication and luxurious amenities. Charming eateries offer world-class dining with strong Southern influences and extensive Wine Spectator awarded lists.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits