Room Only from £125 per person per night
At a Glance
Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World so The Driskill is perfectly located for any musical events including, theatre, opera and symphony with over 250 live music venues. Austin is also known for beautiful rivers, rolling hills and perfect weather so you will always find somewhere to go and explore and have fun.
Driskill is the oldest operating hotel in Texas, with late 1800’s architecture and a grand Romanesque-style building. The 189 rooms and suites have an old-world charm with a sense of modern sophistication and luxurious amenities. Charming eateries offer world-class dining with strong Southern influences and extensive Wine Spectator awarded lists.
Located in the heart of downtown Austin, The Driskill is the oldest operating hotel in Texas, perfectly located for any musical events including, theatre, opera and symphony.
- 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
There are 189 rooms all of which are non-smoking. Room amenities include:
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- TV with pay-per-view movies
- Bath robes
- In-room safe
- The Driskill Grill- World-class dining featuring dry-aged steak and Wine Spectator awarded-list.
- The Driskill Bar- Elegant lobby bar featuring leather sofas and fine wines
- 1886 Cafe & Bakery- Charming Victorian-style cafe serving fresh pastries, cakes and Texas comfort foods
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit box