Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa
Room Only from £75 per person per night
At a Glance
Our favourite part of Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa is its warm, friendly vibe. Think roasting marshmallows by an open fire, waking up in a cabin-style suite overlooking beautiful Mirror Lake, and wining and dining with friends by the water's edge, and you'll have only just scratched the surface of the cosy lifestyle this resort evokes.
Staying in the American countryside conjures up images of stunning cabins decorated with rocking chairs, huge throws and rustic wood furnishings, and the rooms and suites here don't disappoint. Add even more country-charm to your stay by choosing one of the Signature Suites - many have a roaring fireplace for added cosiness.
There is a rather lovely swimming pool to enjoy in the summer months, but head here in winter when the lake freezes and you'll get to see the area turn into one huge ice rink - the perfect opportunity for the whole family to enjoy a leisurely evening together. This resort is all about creating those little moments that last forever.
Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa is surrounded by snow-capped mountains but is also close to Main Street where you will find unique shops and outlets, restaurants and attractions. You can tour the Olympic venues, go ice-skating or take a bobsled on the Olympic track. When Mirror Lake is frozen you can take a fast-paced ride on the toboggan chute or go for a dog-sled ride.
There is a range of different rooms available, all of which are non-smoking. Room amenities include:
- Private balcony
The family suites have separate bedrooms, a kitchen and whirlpool tubs.
- The View Restaurant - An elegant fine-dining restaurant, serving delicious cuisine created with ingredients handpicked by regional Lake Placid farmers, including amazing Adirondacks flapjacks for breakfast and divine a la carte options for dinner.
- Taste Bistro & Bar - A friendly and laidback restaurant, serving seasonal comfort foods including Kilcoyne Farm's Pot Roast which is a hit with the locals.
- The Cottage Restaurant - A charming restaurant nestled along the banks of Mirror Lake, serving gourmet delights alongside beautiful vbiews from the outside deck.
- Private sandy beach
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Complimentary canoes, kayaks and paddle boats