Only a short distance from Stowe Mountain Resort, this lovely retreat is the perfect spot for those seeking adventure, but still want a relaxing and contemporary place to rest their heads afterwards.
There's so much to see and do in Stowe during the summertime, and Golden Eagle Resort offers a welcoming sanctuary in which to unwind and restore. Venture along to the nearby shops and restaurants for a great day out, or grab a bike or your hiking boats and get out into nature. No matter how you spend your days, we'd recommend starting your mornings at the on-site restaurant, where muffins and freshly baked bread awaits.
With a selection of rooms, suites and cabins, the resort accommodated both couples looking for a tranquil setting, and big groups of families or friends hoping to explore together.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits