Hyatt Regency Louisville
Room Only from £40 per person per night
Offering an enviable location in the heart of downtown Kentucky, Hyatt Regency Louisville is the perfect place to immerse you in the vibrant nightlife and fabulous attractions this city is well known for. Perched next to 4th Street Live – a massive entertainment and shopping complex with divine restaurants and great events – you’ll be close by to all the action.
We love the contemporary stylings of the rooms here. Sleek monochrome décor is beautifully juxtaposed with red furnishings and the bright lights of the city skyline. Whether you’ve explored Whiskey Row or gone to see a live band, getting back to your room has never felt sweeter.
The hotel’s restaurant, Sway, adopts the farm-to-table concept that has become so popular with foodies all over, while the indoor pool is a lovely respite from the lively city lifestyle.
This modern hotel is located in downtown Louisville along the famous 4th Street, close by to fantastic attractions including Whiskey Row, 4th Street Live, and interesting museums.
All rooms include:
- Flat screen TV
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- One King Bed – The most basic room, but still contemporary. Featuring 365sqft of space and a stand-up shower.
- Two Queen Beds – Similar to the One King Bed rooms, you’ll have 365sqft of space and two queen beds.
- One King Bed with ADA Tub – Offers an ADA king bathtub and other accessible features.
- One King Bed with ADA Shower – An accessible room with updated furnishings and an ADA shower.
- Queen ADA Shower – Same as before, this time with two queen beds.
- One King Bed Deluxe – Modern 450sqft rooms with a small seating area with a table and four chairs.
- One King Bed with City View – Sleek 365sqft rooms located on the higher floors, benefitting from gorgeous city views.
- Two Queen Beds with City View – Spacious 365sqft rooms with large windows looking out onto the city.
Sway – A trendy restaurant that adopts the popular farm-to-table concept, with decadent Southern favourites inspired by seasonal ingredients found in local farms, dairies and butchers. Open Monday to Friday, 6.30am-11am, 11am-2pm, and 5pm-10pm. Open Saturday and Sunday, 7am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 5pm-10pm.
- Indoor pool