The DeSoto Savannah is a close walk to all of the town's most exciting attractions including River Street, City Market, Forsyth Park, and Historic Savannah Theatre. You could also make a trip to Tybee Island where you can explore Tybee Lighthouse, Tybee Marine Science Centre and see many different birds and different wildlife.
Situated in the historic district of downtown Savannah, this hotel has charmed guests with Southern hospitality and style since 1890 and features a unique juxtaposing décor of original crystal chandeliers and terracotta tiles with contemporary art and modern facilities.
Three fantastic dining options serve Southern-inspired cuisine with locally sourced ingredients and handcrafted cocktails. Relax in the outdoor rooftop pool and sundeck or in one of 251 rooms and suites, which offer stunning views of Savannah River, the Historic District and Savanna Skyline with airy cream and blue interiors and marble bathrooms.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits