Starting and ending in Fort Lauderdale, this fabulous 11-night cruise gives you the opportunity to discover beautiful islands, explore colourful villages and enjoy incredible views as you sail through Florida, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal and South America.
Your first stop in Half Moon Cay, a tiny private island that's popular with cruise ships and adorned with lovely beaches and lagoons. The next two stops are Oranjestad - the capital of Aruba, and Willemstad - the capital of Curacao. Both boast beautiful pastel architecture and historic attractions. Soon you'll reach Cartegena, Colombia's port city that's adorned with fascinating colonial buildings, before sailing through the Panama Canal that connects the Atlantic and Pacific Sea. Your last stop before heading back to Fort Lauderdale is Puerto Limon in San Jose, Costa Rica, offering a great glimpse into the everyday life of the Costa Ricans.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits