Florida's newest theme park, LEGOLAND® Florida is located about 40 mins from Orlando. It has over 50 rides and attractions and is ideal for families with children aged between 2-12 and the adult LEGO® lover. Atrractions include
- Imagination Zone - where children can build on their imaginations and race cars against each other;
- DUPLO® Play Area - ideal for toddlers and their growing minds;
- Factory Tour - a first hand look at how LEGO® bricks are made from factory to finish;
- Castle Hill - a medieval area featuring an indoor/outdoor roller coaster taking guests on a ride in and out of a castle where a dragon defends his treasure;
- Dino Island - where guests take a trip to prehistoric times and experience their first "thrill" ride.
Plus why not spend some time at LEGOLAND Florida Waterpark
- Build-A-Raft River: Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO® vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO® Friends, flowering vegetation and palm trees.
- Twin Chasers: Friends ride tubes 375 ft down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides.
- Splash Out: Speed down a 60-foot drop and 'splash out' into the water below.
- Plus much, much more!
(Waterpark is subject to seasonal closure)
LEGOLAND Florida Opening Schedule:
LEGOLAND Florida is open daily except Tuesdays and Wednesdays between the following dates: 6 January-11 February; 24 February-4 March; 8 September - 18 November; 1 December - 9 December. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
|Tickets||Adult||Child (3-12yrs)||Infant (0-2yrs)|
|LEGOLAND Florida One Day||£65||£62||N/A|