Understated yet luxurious, and adopting a laidback Rocky Mountain inspired style, Cheyenne Mountain Resort is a beautiful retreat in Colorado Springs that offers ample opportunity to hike, white water raft, play tennis and splash in the three outdoor pools.
We feel this resort is best suited to those with an adventurous flair, whether it be a couple looking for a romantic retreat somewhere completely unique, or a family looking to get outside and get back to nature for a short while. There's plenty of chance to relax too though - the log cabin inspired rooms are incredibly cosy and inviting, with roaring fires and a balcony that looks out onto the beautiful horizon.
There are three great restaurants that will tantalise your tastebuds. Head to Mountain View Restaurant for unsurpassable views and French cuisine, enjoy a casual lunch at Gates Grille, and treat yourself to an innovative cocktail at Elevations Lounge.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits