Yosemite View Lodge is perfect for families, couples and groups and is near to the natural beauty found within the 2,000 miles of preserved wilderness of Yosemite National Park. There is so much to do around Yosemite including the Sugar Pine Railroad, Yosemite Zip Line and the Mariposa History Museum. You could also go bird watching, fishing, rock climbing, or whitewater rafting.
This comfortable, well-equipped lodge is located in El Portal overlooking the Merced River. The 336 guestrooms feature comfortable amenities and kitchenettes – perfect for home-cooked meals, or dine at the lodge with Parkside Pizza, open seasonally for lunch or year-round American fine dining restaurant and bar, The River Restaurant & Lounge.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits