Farmhouse Inn Sonoma
Room Only from £185 per person per night
When Joe and Catherine Bartolomeli found a run-down inn just miles from their great grandparent’s ranch, they had great ideas in mind. Now, Farmhouse Inn is a wonderful, world-class hotel, offering a country-chic vibe that marries beautifully with the surrounding vineyards and olive trees.
We love the cosy yet sophisticated ambience here. Imagine sitting around a warming fire pit with loved ones as stars twinkle above, indulging in incredible sommelier-led wine tours, or simply cosying up by your fireplace on your own private balcony. The experiences here are heart-warming and special, and will offer a holiday you won’t forget.
The rooms and suites adopt this charming country style too. Feather beds, rustic décor and light neutral interiors are more than welcoming after a day of exploring the vineyards. The King Luxury Suites have plenty of space for relaxing on the sofa and reading a book, whilst the lovely Farmhouse King rooms in the original farmhouse are utterly romantic with their large soaking tubs.
One of the biggest enticements here is the impressive Michelin Star restaurant. Bringing together sumptuous ingredients from the nearby ranch, and food found by the chef on his daily trips to the farm, the farm-to-table cuisine here is full of flavour and style – and all paired with a fine wine, too. We’d recommend trying the inn’s own Lost and Found wine, a vintage Pinot Noir bursting with flavour.
This gorgeous country oasis is nestled in Sonoma County, sweeping across six acres of verdant vineyards and luscious forest. Found by the owner’s along Russian River Valley, the secluded location lends itself so a tranquil and exclusive ambience.
All rooms include:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Feather bed
- Private bathroom with large tubs and saunas or steam showers
- Sonoma-made, organic Sumbody bath and beauty products
- Flat screen TV
- Seasonal flowers
- Nightly turndown service, including homemade cookies and milk
- King Cottage Room – A small yet perfectly formed 32.5sqm room adding a bit of charm with its wood-burning fireplace, dry sauna tub, and close proximity to the restaurant.
- King Deluxe – Tranquil 60sqm rooms, with country-chic décor, a lovely private balcony or patio, a double sided fireplace and heated marble bathroom walls.
- King Luxury Suite – Organic materials and cosy country interiors make these 79sqm rooms very welcoming. We love the small living room area, and the double sided fireplace that offers warmth both in the room, and out on the private balcony or patio.
- King Cottage Suite – Nestled in the inn’s historic section, these 51sqm suites offer luxe décor within a classy countrified setting. We’re certain you’ll love the elegant living area with a fireplace, and the comfy bedroom hidden away behind a sliding French door.
- Farmhouse King – These characterful 32.5sqm rooms are located in the original 1873 farmhouse, tucked above the restaurant. We love the romantic feel to these rooms, with a gas heater by the bed, large bathrooms, soaker tubs and walk-in steam showers.
- Restaurant – Farmhouse Inn prides itself on its delicious cuisine. Inspired by the ingredients found on the owner’s ranch, or found by the chef on his daily trips to the farm, the dishes here offer a delightful taste of Sonoma Valley’s seasonal flavours. Sophisticated dining is the focus, creating an elegant experience that is alleviated by the decadent wine program that offers the finest wines in the Sonoma and Napa wine country.
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal)
- Farmhouse Inn Winery Partners Program
- Winery tours in Sonoma and Napa
- Personal sommelier program
- Exclusive winery tour
- Concierge team
The Spa at Farmhouse offers a natural, farm-to-table spa menu, with wonderful treatments infused with Spring Forest Honey and cider apples from the home ranch, as well as fragrant herbs grown in the garden. The contemporary and peaceful ambience is the perfect accompaniment to these unique therapies.