The Riviera Palm Springs is close to some great attractions as it is situated in the heart of Palm Springs, California. You could take a trip to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, the world's largest rotating tramcar, or go on a Jeep Eco Tour along the San Andreas Fault, or visit the Palm Springs Air Museum.
Nestled among 24 beautifully landscaped acres, in the heart of Palm Springs, you don’t need to venture far to enjoy the best of this luxurious hotel, with 406 large 70s inspired rooms and suites, great amenities and knowledgeable staff with two restaurants serving delicious dishes, a retro bar, bohemian-glam lounge and a pool bar.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits