El Tovar is one of the finest hotels in the Grand Canyon Village. The hotel has hosted such luminaries such as Albert Einstein and Theodore Roosevelt as well as many others since opening its doors in 1905, and it still retains its old-worldly charm.
Built from local limestone and Oregon pine, this is a unique choice - who could resist staying in a National Historical Landmark? Get transported back in time with a sumptuous feast in the fine dining hall, enjoy a whiskey in the cosy lounge, and relax in your vintage-style room or suite.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits