Dating back to the 1800s, this historic guest ranch is perfect for those who want a true taste of the western lifestyle. Located in the surrounding area of the Judith River Headwaters in Montana, you will spend your days horseback riding, fishing, and relaxing by a fire pit under the stars.
The Lodge features a kitchen, a sociable dining room, and a spacious living room to enjoy, alongside three cosy bedrooms ideal for couples. The ranch also features nine historic cabins, all enjoying lovely views alongside a fireplace, living area and wet bar or kitchenette. Ideal for families, the Ranch House can sleep up to eight guests, and have a full kitchen.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are enjoyed in the dining room, where you can indulge in delicious American-style cuisine including pancakes, steaks and fresh trout. During the day, there is plenty of activities to enjoy.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits