Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®
7 nights from £669 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Situated in the heart of the Universal Orlando Resort®, the Loews Royal Pacific Resort captures the essence of the South Seas for a truly enchanting experience. Begin your journey through the magic of the tropics as you lounge by the shimmering lagoon-style pool, fringed by a white-sand beach.
Dine on a fusion of Polynesian, American and Asian dishes, chased down by innovative cocktails and delicious beverages. With a fully equipped fitness centre you can keep active during your stay, or simply head to the Mandara Spa for a transforming massage or wrap to help you unwind. There’s a great kids camp here too, so younger guests can enjoy arts and crafts, movies and video games.
Top tip: There are plenty of regular events, such as character dining where you’ll be visited by your favourite theme park characters during dinner – great fun for kids and adults alike.
EXCLUSIVE On-site Hotel Guest Benefits Package*:
- Early Park Admission* to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- FREE Universal ExpressSM Unlimited** to jump the regular theme park queues
- Complimentary Shuttle Buses and Walking Paths to Universal Orlando® Theme Parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Complimentary Water Taxis to Universal Orlando® Theme Parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Resort-Wide Charging Privileges with Room Key
- Complimentary Delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to the hotel
- Universal Orlando® Character Appearances
- Priority Seating at Select Restaurants Throughout the Resort
Standard Rooms (garden or water view) sleep 4 or 5 with a rollaway (local charge applies) features:
- Two Queen Beds or One King Bed
- Flat screen TV
- Clock radio with iPod dock
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- In-room safe
- Wifi (local charge applies)
- Iron & Ironing Board
Club Level rooms available which provide access to the Royal Club Lounge, continental breakfast, evening Hors d’oeuvres and Fitness centre access.
Various Luxury Suites available please ask your travel expert for more details.
- Lagoon style swimming pool
- Sandy beach
- Fitness Centre
- Gift Shop
- Games room
- Jogging & walking paths
- Wantilan Luau - live music and authentic Polynesian cuisine (reservations required)
- Emeril's Tchoup Chop - Emeril Lagasse's take on Asian/Polynesian cuisine
- Islands Dining Room - offering breakfast and dinner
- Jake's American Bar - featuring live entertainment on select nights
- Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar - inventive sushi and South Seas martinis
- Bula Bar & Grille - poolside eatery
- Room service - available 24 hours a day
- Located approx. 30 minute drive from Orlando International Airport
- Parking (local charge)
- Complimentary Water Taxis, Shuttle Buses and Walking Paths to Universal Orlando® Theme Parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Complimentary Scheduled Transportation† to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® waterpark, SeaWorld®, and Aquatica™
* HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
*Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to Universal’s Islands of Adventure regular scheduled park opening for on-site hotel guests and is valid 7 days a week for travel through 12/31/14; valid only at select Islands of Adventure attractions: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Dragon Challenge™ and Caro-Seuss-el™. Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access is not valid during Early Park Admission. Additional restrictions may apply and the foregoing benefits are subject to change without notice. †Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Wet ‘n Wild and Aquatica is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours. Must be booked one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure. Shuttle service does not run continuously. Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Centre located in the hotel lobby. Not valid for Special Events or Groups. **Paid theme park admission required. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and other select attractions. On-site hotel privileges good for hotel stay as indicated on the room key card and Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room. Ride access available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|16 Jan - 10 Feb 17||£1009||£1389|
|11 Feb - 18 Feb 17||£899||£1289|
|19 Feb - 31 Mar 17||£779||£1169|
|01 Apr - 12 Apr 17||£949||£1229|
|13 Apr - 23 Apr 17||£849||£1129|
|24 Apr - 30 Apr 17||£669||£939|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£779||£1169|
|27 May - 05 Jun 17||£819||£1209|
|06 Jun - 30 Jun 17||£799||£1219|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|01 Jul - 07 Jul 17||£869||£1289|
|08 Jul - 15 Jul 17||£1039||£1469|
|16 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1079||£1499|
|21 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£889||£1149|
|01 Sep - 13 Oct 17||£669||£949|
|14 Oct - 29 Oct 17||£829||£1109|
|30 Oct - 30 Nov 17||£809||£1099|
|01 Dec - 13 Dec 17||£759||£1059|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 17||£1309||£1609|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 15 Jan 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available – call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below. Great value car hire packages are available with Dollar rent-a-car, please ask your Florida travel expert for more information. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£269||Business Class (one way)||£599|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard Room|