Soak up the wonderful sights and sounds of a magical New York evening as you sail aboard Hudson’s yacht, overlooking panoramic views of the city’s skyline… an incredibly dreamy experience to exchange vows.
From the moment you step aboard, your breath will instantly be taken away by this unique venue. Your ceremony will commence either dockside or on the deck of the yacht (weather permitting), and you’ll then delight in a wonderful sailing cruise and a three-course Mediterranean style dinner with an open bar. Our Classic Wedding also entails a rose bouquet for the bride and a groom’s buttonhole, as well as a wedding coordinator, private limousine, special cake and live entertainment on board. If you celebrate with our Premier Wedding ceremony, you’ll also be treated to a professional photographer either dockside or on deck of the yacht.
Head up to the yacht’s rooftop bar for sensational panoramas of New York’s glistening skyline, and you will sail down the Hudson River to the Freedom Tower, United Nations architecture and the Statue of Liberty. Other well-known landmarks visible along the cruise include the shimmering art deco spires of the Empire State and Chrysler Building. There are also further hidden gems along the way.
Wedding Days and Times
- April -Departures on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- May - December, departures Tuesday - Sunday (weekends available at a supplement, excluding holidays & special events, subject to cruise operations)
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits