Belmond Charleston Place
Room Only from £129 per person per night
At a Glance
A special place to stay in Charleston, the Belmond Charleston Place combines Southern charm with luxurious elegance. Enjoy the European spa, rooftop pool, beautifully appointed guest rooms and legendary Belmond service.
This hotel is perfectly located in the centre of the historic district, so it's an easy stroll to beautiful museums, churches, mansions and boutiques. A great location for exploring the whole city, you will find horse and carriage rides, tours of the harbour, many golf courses, historic homes, shops, and plenty of museums including Gibbes Museum of Art, Children's Museum of the Lowcountry, and Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum.
Experience Southern hospitality with fantastic service, a famed rooftop pool, top-of-the-range amenities and two great restaurants serving innovative delicious cuisine. The rooms offer a mix of old-world style fixtures and modern facilities with Italian marble bathrooms, plush bedding and towels and luxurious Belmond Charles Place toiletries.
This charming hotel is located in the heart of downtown Charleston, a quaint and fascinating city full of old-world charm.
- 20 minutes drive from Charlston International Airport
There are 320 deluxe rooms, 80 club level and 40 suites all of which are non-smoking. Room amenities include:
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Daily morning newspaper
- Plush robes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Charleston Grill - A beuatiful restaurant with AAA Four Diamond Award for food excellence, serving a fantastic range of innovative dishes with world-class Jazz
- The Palmetto Cafe - Lovely garden setting for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch
- Fitness centre
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour room service