This is a great week-long tour which packs in fantastic sightseeing of some of the best national parks, as well as a stay in Las Vegas – and if you want to stay for longer in Vegas to soak up the glitz & glamour then we can tailor-make your holiday for you. After Las Vegas you’ll board a private aircraft to fly to the Grand Canyon. Glide over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead and see the Colorado River winding its way through the length of the Canyon. You’ll also be touring the rim of the Canyon for some great photo opportunities and will enjoy a ride on the Grand Canyon Railway’s vintage train. Other highlights of the tour include visits to Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Zion National Park.
The air section of this tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon will be on board a Beechcraft 1900D Execliner, and will have 16 passengers per flight (two aircraft will be used as there will be a maximum of 32 people on this tour). Everybody gets a window seat so you’ll have wonderful views and great photo opportunities.
- Experience the full wonder of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy a two night stay at the beautiful Lake Powell
- Visit iconic Monument Valley and stunning Zion National Parks
- Tour Antelope Canyon
- Optional Monument Valley jeep tour
Fly into Las Vegas 1 night - Williams 1 night - Page 2 nights - Zion 1 night - Las Vegas 1 night - Fly home from Las Vegas
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits