Walt Disney World Swan
7 nights from £879 per Person Including Flights
Fun family thrills await at Walt Disney World Resort, so what could be better than staying in a fabulous hotel right in the middle of it all? Walt Disney World Swan offers a wonderful place for families to relax and splash around in the sun, located between Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios.
There’s plenty to keep the whole family entertained in between feeling the rush of adrenaline at the theme parks. Children and parents alike will love the vast pool area, consisting of two lap pools, a grotto pool with waterfalls and a waterslide, four whirlpools, and a children’s pool, whilst the Camp Dolphin kid’s club provides plenty of games and arts and crafts.
If you fancy pure relaxation, Mandara Spa is a tranquil space to let your mind and body unwind, whilst those who prefer to be active will relish in the sports on offer, including water volleyball, basketball, and three championship golf courses nearby.
After a day of excitement or relaxation, it’ll be time to venture to one of the hotel’s fantastic restaurants for a bite to eat. From casual Italian cuisine and trendy sushi bars, to poolside bars and character dining at Garden Grove, you’ll be sure to find something to suit the whole family’s taste.
This fantastic hotel is located right in the centre of Walt Disney World Resort, nestled in between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests receive a free shuttle bus to Disney’s best theme parks, as well as a water taxi to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. With such close-proximity to Orlando’s thrills, this is a brilliant spot for adrenaline-fuelled families.
- The hotel is approximately a 20 minute drive from Orlando International Airport.
All rooms and suites include:
- Flat screen TV
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities – including Starbucks coffee
- Sleeper sofa (in King Bed rooms only)
- Bathroom with bathtub or glass-enclosed shower
- Swan Traditional Room – Classy 32sqm rooms with the above amenities. With either a king-size bed with sleeper sofa, or two queen size beds.
- Courtyard View Room – Gorgeous 32sqm rooms overlooking the resort’s tropical interior garden, as well as partial views of the resort’s landscape.
- Disney Resort View Room – With the same amenities as before, this time with wonderful views of woodland sceneries, as well as partial views of the Boardwalk Resort area or the Hollywood Studios’ Tower of Terror.
- Crescent Lake View Room – Elegant 32sqm rooms offering splendid views of Walt Disney World’s iconic water feature.
- Courtyard View with Balcony – Lovely 32sqm rooms with the standard amenities, plus picturesque views of the tropical gardens from the large private balcony.
- Disney Resort View with Balcony – Brilliant 32sqm rooms boasting views of the resort from the private balcony.
- Crescent Lake View with Balcony – With the same amenities as the Crescent Lake View Room, plus a secluded balcony.
- Swan Deluxe Family Room – Beautiful 46sqm L-shaped rooms offering plenty of space for the whole family to unwind, nestled in the corners of the building and boasting lovely views of the resort surroundings. Features a table for four, and a comfortable sleeper sofa.
- Executive Suite – Elegant suites featuring a large living area and stunning views. The 55.7sqm parlour can be rented as part of a one or two bedroom suite. Guests can reserve a suite with a balcony for an additional cost.
- Swan Grand Suite – Opulent suites offering a spacious living area, a wet bar, and a cool gathering place for small meetings. The parlour connects to both a one and two bedroom guest room.
- Governors Suite – Sophisticated suites featuring a comfy sitting area with an entertainment centre, a wet bar, and a conference table. The adjacent bedroom also has a secluded sitting area, and the suite has a gorgeous balcony overlooking Crescent Lake.
- Presidential Suite – Stylish 93sqm suites offering two well-appointed bedrooms with their own flat screen TV’s and en-suite bathroom – one has a king size bed, the other features two queens – as well an entertainment centre, a Jacuzzi, a grand piano, a full kitchen with wet bar, and a table for eight.
- Il Mulino – Be transported to the rural kitchens of Abruzzo, Italy at this contemporary Italian restaurant. Serving a range of handmade pastas and artisan pizzas with a casual-chic atmosphere. Lounge is open 3.30pm-11pm, and the restaurant is open 5pm-11pm.
- Kimonos – A sophisticated Japanese restaurant serving fresh and delicious sushi, including tempura platters, kobe beef, and duck satay. There’s also a nightly karaoke. Open 5.30pm-12am.
- Garden Grove – A gorgeous restaurant with seating surrounding a beautiful 25-foot oak tree decorated with fairy lights and paper lanterns. Serving an unlimited buffet with a variety of soups, salads, meats and desserts, as well as a Seafood Buffet on Friday and Saturday. Open 6.30am-11.30am, 11.30am-2pm, and 5.30pm-9.30pm.
- Splash Terrace – A fun poolside restaurant serving light lunches including custom made sandwiches, pizza, snacks and ice cream. Open seasonally 11am-7pm.
- Java Bar – A casual coffee bar serving an array of coffees and pastries. Open Monday – Saturday 6.30am-6.30pm, and Sunday 6.30am-11am.
- Guests will also have access to Walt Disney World Dolphin’s variety of restaurants, including Shula’s Steakhouse, Todd English’s Bluezoo, Fountain, Cabana Bar and Beach Club, and Picabu.
- Walt Disney World Swan shares a variety of pools with Walt Disney World Dolphin, including the grotto pool with waterfalls and a water slide, two lap pools, a spring pool, four whirlpools and a children’s pool
- There are also plenty of fun water-based activities too, including water volleyball, and watercraft rentals
- The resort is located close to a white sand beach
- Mandara Spa – An opulent spa encompassing well-being from around the world, and drawing inspiration from Balinese heritage. Venture here and relax in the Tea Garden with a cuppa, or ignite the senses in the Meditation Garden. Treatments include deep tissue massages, body wraps, facials and body scrubs.
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball
- Games room
- Health club open 6am-9pm offering state-of-the-art gym equipment
- Jogging trails
- Three championship golf courses
- Art gallery
- The grotto pool and children’s pool are fantastic for an afternoon of splashing around
- There are plenty of children-friendly menus in the restaurants, and the chance to meet Disney characters at Garden Grove
- Camp Dolphin – a kid’s only club with plenty of arts and crafts, games, movies, and even a video arcade
Please note there is a Resort Fee of $28.13 (including tax) per room per night which has been prepaid by American Sky and includes the following:
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access
- Two complimentary bottles of water in room, replenished daily
- Unlimited use of Health Clubs, featuring the Westin Workout
- Unlimited free local, Domestic long-distance, toll free, and credit card access calls ($0.10 per minute after 60 minutes)
Please note that resort fees are subject to change without notice
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|17 Oct - 29 Oct 17||£1089||£1559|
|30 Oct - 30 Nov 17||£929||£1409|
|01 Dec - 13 Dec 17||£949||£1429|
|14 Dec - 24 Dec 17||£969||£1429|
|25 Dec - 01 Jan 18||£1529||£2149|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 18||£1039||£1519|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 18||£999||£1499|
|18 Feb - 18 Mar 18||£969||£1459|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 18||£909||£1409|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 18||£939||£1429|
|01 May - 17 May 18||£879||£1329|
|18 May - 09 Jun 18||£979||£1449|
|10 Jun - 23 Jun 18||£939||£1389|
|24 Jun - 08 Jul 18||£939||£1409|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|09 Jul - 16 Aug 18||£1079||£1549|
|17 Aug - 09 Sep 18||£1349||£1819|
|10 Sep - 12 Oct 18||£1269||£1679|
|13 Oct - 27 Oct 18||£1569||£2039|
|28 Oct - 06 Nov 18||£1519||£1969|
|07 Nov - 09 Dec 18||£1169||£1639|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec 18||£1509||£1959|
|22 Dec - 01 Jan 19||£1659||£2289|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 19||£1609||£2129|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 19||£1369||£1879|
|18 Feb - 18 Mar 19||£1209||£1739|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 19||£1719||£2219|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||£1389||£1909|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 16 Oct 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available – call for quote. Prices include flights and accommodation as stated below. For car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available. Weekend flight supplements appply for Fri/Sat/Sun departures.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Traditional/Run of House|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Resort View Room||£6||Resort View w/Balcony||£10|
|Deluxe Alcove||£19||Deluxe Alcove w/Balcony||£28|
|Executive Suite||£43||Grand Suite||£51|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|