Treat yourself to a twin centre holiday, combining vibrant Miami and laid-back Key West. We've selected two of the best hotels for this combination, where you can kick-back and be spoilt in luxurious surroundings.
Starting with a stay in the uber-cool Fontainbleau Miami Beach, you will have chance to sip cocktails in the Bleau Bar (the mojitos come well recommended) and dine in the award winning Scarpetta Restaurant. If you can drag yourself away from this gorgeous hotel, you have the fun of South Beach just minutes away. You'll then fly down to Key West, where you will stay at one of the most desirable addresses "Zero Duval Street", at the Ocean Key. At the weekend, Key West is "party-central" but during the week there is a much calmer, laid-back vibe. Watch the sunset from the hotels Sunset Pier before enjoying some fresh seafood for dinner. (TM)
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits