This Art Deco hotel is in a great location next to Penn Station on 8th Avenue between 34th and 35th Streets. The hotel has an impressive lobby and a couple of good restaurants which is handy at the beginnning and end of your busy day in the city. Guest rooms are well-designed and comfortable, but typical for New York they're not particularly large. You can upgrade to have a view of the Empire State Building or the Hudson River.
We love the restaurants in this hotel particularly the Tick Tock diner - a bright and funky New York diner which is great for breakfast and open 24 hours a day. There is also the Butcher and Banker, a unique steak restaurant in a converted bank vault, lovely for a special dinner.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits