Rooms & Accommodation
The New Yorker offers 912 newly renovated and upgraded spacious and elegant guest rooms and suites. All accommodations come standard with numerous amenities and hotel services and deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired.
These rooms vary in size and comfort depending on your needs. Whether traveling alone or with one other person, try the value priced, Double/ Double, or Queen bedded rooms. For special needs there are uniquely designed ADA rooms.
- Free Broadband Wi-Fi up to 500kb
- Premium Broadband Wi-Fi up to 5mb access for $9.95 for a 24 hour period
- Free HBO, and Pay Per View Movies
- Flat panel, HD televisions
- Cable TV
- Iron & Ironing board
- Desk and chair
New Yorker Suites
Perched high above Manhattan The New Yorker Hotel offers superior suites specifically designed and equipped for the traveler who requires more space and amenities, values serenity and marvels at amazing views of this magnificent city. Executive Suites are located on floors 19-37. Some rooms have terraces (upon availability). The suites also have a separate living room area, mini refrigerator and pull out sofa in living room. The suites offer beautiful views of the City, the Hudson River and the Empire State Building.
- Complimentary Fitness Centre and a Business Centre
- Free HBO or a Pay-Per-View Movie, connect to the Internet or to friends on the 2 line phones with voicemail
What To Do
- All of New York is at your doorstep when you stay at the New Yorker Hotel. Just across from Madison Square Garden it is the closest major hotel to the Javits Convention Center. Down the street is the Empire State Building and Macy’s,and a few minutes walk and you’re in the Theater District and Times Square
- Cooper’s Tavern on the 1st floor offers great semi formal dining with regional American cuisine. The Tick Tock Diner is New York’s popular 24-hour diner and serves traditional and healthy meals and offers delivery to your room. Cafe New Yorker offers quick bites for breakfast and lunch in the lobby and a casual espresso bar.