Disney's Contemporary Resort
7 nights from £839 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a retro-chic hotel – the closest one in WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort to Magic Kingdom. It’s one of the most iconic properties here thanks to the fact that the monorail runs directly through the resort!
It is 15 floors high, and right at the top you’ll find the California Grill – a swanky restaurant that overlooks the Magic Kingdom Park. Another classic dining option is Chef Mickey’s Restaurant where the kids will love dining alongside their favourite Disney characters.
The eye-catching A-frame tower houses an impressive 90-foot mural by legendary Disney artist Mary Blair – this really is a hotel that captures the magic of Disney and ensures that the young and old will have an equally amazing time. Top Tip: Head to the 15th-floor California Grill restaurant which offers incredible bird's-eye views over the Magic Kingdom Park.
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area.
There is a total of 655 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Alarm clock
- Iron and ironing board
The following room types are available:
- Garden Wing, Standard View – with views of the parking area or obstructed views, featuring two queen beds and one day bed, or one king bed and one day bed sleeping up to 5 people.
- Garden Wing, Garden View – with views of the garden, pools, marina or Bay Lake, featuring two queen beds and one day bed, or one king bed and one day bed sleeping up to 5 people.
- Tower, Bay Lake View – views of Bay Lake, featuring two queen beds and one day bed, or one king bed and one day bed sleeping up to 5 people.
- Tower, Theme Park View – views of Magic Kingdom Park and the parking area, with two queen beds and one day bed or one king bed and one day bed sleeping up to 5 people.
- Complimentary use of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation, which includes the monorail that runs directly through the resort
- A great range of watersports on offer including wakeboarding, waterskiing, fishing and tubing
- Enjoy a game of beach volleyball
- Jogging trail
- Large main pool with a waterslide for the kids and two whirlpool spas for the adults, and there’s also the more leisurely Bay Lake Pool – both are heated
- California Grill – 15th-floor dining with a fantastic view overlooking the Magic Kingdom Park
- Chef Mickey’s – serving up contemporary American cuisine in the company of your favourite Disney characters
- The Wave… of American Flavours – a great range of dishes from across America
- Easy transportation to Downtown Disney where you’ll find a great range of restaurants
- Complimentary WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation
- FREE parking
- Approx. 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|22 Feb - 31 Mar 17||£1049||£1669|
|01 Apr - 12 Apr 17||£1409||£2039|
|13 Apr - 23 Apr 17||£1369||£2119|
|24 Apr - 30 Apr 17||£1069||£1699|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£1039||£1659|
|27 May - 05 Jun 17||£1129||£1819|
|06 Jun - 30 Jun 17||£1079||£1769|
|01 Jul - 07 Jul 17||£1179||£1869|
|08 Jul - 15 Jul 17||£1329||£2009|
|16 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1349||£2039|
|21 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£1059||£1619|
|01 Sep - 13 Oct 17||£839||£1409|
|14 Oct - 29 Oct 17||£1129||£1699|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|30 Oct - 13 Dec 17||£959||£1519|
|14 Dec - 01 Jan 18||£1519||£2419|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 18||£1239||£2029|
|11 Feb - 17 Feb 18||£1599||£2389|
|18 Feb - 18 Mar 18||£1449||£2239|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 18||£1919||£2709|
|14 Apr - 17 May 18||£1619||£2409|
|18 May - 09 Jun 18||£1759||£2479|
|10 Jun - 23 Jun 18||£1549||£2269|
|24 Jun - 08 Jul 18||£1739||£2459|
|09 Jul - 15 Jul 18||£1849||£2569|
|16 Jul - 16 Aug 18||£1619||£2649|
|17 Aug - 09 Sep 18||£1519||£2109|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 21 Feb 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available – call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£269||Business Class (one way)||£599|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Garden Wing - Standard View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Garden Wing - Garden View||£12||Tower - Bay Lake View||£25|
|Tower - Theme Park View||£36|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|