Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando®
7 nights from £749 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Located on-site at Universal® Orlando Resort, you’ll feel like rock ‘n’ roll royalty with impeccable accommodations and “A-List” celebrity service in this lively and classy, yet laid back resort. The hotel boasts a sand beach pool that immerses you in sound and water. When you’re ready to stretch your legs you’ll find Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks, and Universal CityWalk® just a short walk away.
You don't have to be a rock star to stay at Hard Rock Hotel. But after just a few hours, you'll definitely get used to living the lifestyle.
EXCLUSIVE On-site Hotel Guest Benefits Package*:
- Early Park Admission* to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- FREE Universal ExpressSM Unlimited** to jump the regular theme park queues
- Complimentary Shuttle Buses and Walking Paths to Universal Orlando® Theme Parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Complimentary Water Taxis to Universal Orlando® Theme Parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Resort-Wide Charging Privileges with Room Key
- Complimentary Delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to the hotel
- Universal Orlando® Character Appearances
Priority Seating at Selected Restaurants throughout the resort
Standard Rooms (garden or pool view) sleep 4 or 5 with a rollaway (local charge applies) features:
- Two Queen Beds
- Flat screen TV with HD channels
- Clock radio with iPod dock
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- In-room safe
- Refreshment pantry
- Wi-Fi (local charge applies)
- Iron & Ironing Board
Deluxe Queen Rooms: larger and include a pull-out sofa allowing enough room for the whole family.
Deluxe King Rooms: equipped with a king bed and an adjoining study area making it perfect for couples.
Club Level rooms: Providing access to the Royal Club Lounge, continental breakfast, evening Hors d’oeuvres and fitness centre access.
Various Luxury Suites available please ask your travel expert for more details.
- 12,000 sq ft pool with underwater sound system
- Sandy beach
- Dive-in Movies
- Fitness Centre
- Rock Shop
- Games room
- Jogging & walking paths
- Camp Lil’Rock kids camp
- Golf Universal Orlando®
- The Palm Restaurant - famed New York steakhouse
- The Kitchen - New American cuisine
- Velvet Bar - Orlando's coolest spot for cocktails and appetizers
- Beachclub - poolside bar and grill
- Emack & Bolio's Marketplace - ice cream parlor featuring Starbucks coffee
- Room Service - available 24 hours a day
- Located approx. 30 minute drive from Orlando International Airport
- Parking (local charge)
- Complimentary Water Taxis, Shuttle Buses and Walking Paths to Universal Orlando® Theme Parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Complimentary Scheduled Transportation† to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® waterpark, SeaWorld®, and Aquatica™
* HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
*Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to Universal’s Islands of Adventure regular scheduled park opening for on-site hotel guests and is valid 7 days a week for travel through 12/31/14; valid only at select Islands of Adventure attractions: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Dragon Challenge™ and Caro-Seuss-el™. Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access is not valid during Early Park Admission. Additional restrictions may apply and the foregoing benefits are subject to change without notice. †Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Wet ‘n Wild and Aquatica is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours. Must be booked one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure. Shuttle service does not run continuously. Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Centre located in the hotel lobby. Not valid for Special Events or Groups. **Paid theme park admission required. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and other select attractions. On-site hotel privileges good for hotel stay as indicated on the room key card and Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room. Ride access available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|21 Oct - 26 Oct 16||£759||£1049|
|27 Oct - 30 Nov 16||£749||£1039|
|01 Dec - 14 Dec 16||£749||£1109|
|15 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£959||£1319|
|01 Jan - 10 Feb 17||£829||£1279|
|11 Feb - 18 Feb 17||£849||£1299|
|19 Feb - 31 Mar 17||£839||£1289|
|01 Apr - 12 Apr 17||£919||£1269|
|13 Apr - 23 Apr 17||£749||£1099|
|24 Apr - 30 Apr 17||£799||£1139|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£789||£1139|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|27 May - 05 Jun 17||£749||£1159|
|06 Jun - 30 Jun 17||£819||£1249|
|01 Jul - 07 Jul 17||£889||£1319|
|08 Jul - 15 Jul 17||£859||£1269|
|16 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1039||£1439|
|21 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£949||£1359|
|01 Sep - 13 Oct 17||£919||£1179|
|14 Oct - 29 Oct 17||£1319||£1599|
|30 Oct - 30 Nov 17||£969||£1249|
|01 Dec - 13 Dec 17||£999||£1359|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 17||£1369||£1729|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available – call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below. Great value car hire packages are available with Dollar rent-a-car, please ask your Florida travel expert for more information.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£269||Business Class (one way)||£599|
Daily direct flights available from Gatwick with British Airways. Daily direct flights from Gatwick and Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, plus seasonal departures from Belfast and Glasgow. Summer service with Norweigan Airlines from Gatwick on Tuesday and Saturday. Charter flights with Thomson and Thomas Cook and regional connecting flights also available.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard Room|