We are fully ATOL bonded so you have full financial protection when you book your flight inclusive holiday with us.
- British Airways – Daily flights to Orlando, Miami and Tampa
- Virgin Atlantic – Daily flights to Orlando and Miami
- Aer Lingus – Tue, Thu & Sat direct flights to Orlando
- American Airlines – Daily (1 stop) services to Orlando and Tampa with a daily flight to Miami
- US Airways – Daily (1 stop) services to Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
- Continental Airlines – Daily (1 stop) services to Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
- Delta – Daily (1 stop) services to Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
- United – Daily (1 stop) services to Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
- Norwegian Airlines – Twice weekly service to Fort Lauderdale
- Thomson Airways – seasonal departures to Sanford Airport
- Monarch – seasonal departures to Sanford Airport
Here are some of our most popular airlines:
British Airways offer direct daily scheduled flights from London Gatwick to Orlando International Airport and Tampa International Airport. They also offer a daily service from London Heathrow to Miami International Airport. Connections from various UK and Ireland airports are available for a small supplement.
British Airways offer three cabins for you to choose from:
- World Traveller: World Traveller is our full-service economy class on flights beyond Europe, packed with all the comfort and benefits you expect from British Airways at an affordable price including: generous free baggage allowance, delicious meals and full bar service, personal entertainment system with complimentary headphones, family-friendly features and kids' activity packs.
- World Traveller Plus: A premium economy service, a more comfortable, relaxing experience on longer routes and proof that a premium service doesn't have to break the bank: wider seats and more legroom, small, intimate cabins with expert, attentive service, delicious meals and full bar service, personal entertainment system with noise-reducing headphones, larger free baggage allowance
- Club World: Club World combines premium levels of comfort and service with the freedom and flexibility to make every journey unique and unforgettable. Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, there's a Club World seat with your name on it. Your own spacious suite for working or relaxing, a seat that converts into a fully flat bed, delicious food and drink with flexible dining options, access to private lounges and luxurious spa treatments, dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding
Virgin Atlantic offer daily direct scheduled flights from London Gatwick and Manchester to Orlando International Airport, they also offer seasonal departures from Glasgow. In addition to Orlando Virgin Atlantic offer a daily service from London Heathrow to Miami International Airport. Connections from various UK and Ireland airports are available for a small supplement.
Virgin Atlantic offer three cabins for you to choose from:
- Economy puts the fun back into flying. It’s an easy journey from start to finish, and all for a great price. Your comfortable seat has a 31in (79cm) seat pitch and an adjustable headrest and armrest. Need more space? You can easily upgrade to an extra legroom or exit row seat. There’s a choice of three tasty meals, including a vegetarian option. On day flights, celebrate your journey with a speciality cocktail. At night, enjoy a cup of hot chocolate to help you drift off. Don’t feel like sleep? Then enjoy the selection of over 300 hours of on demand* entertainment. (On demand entertainment available on all A330, A340-600 and 747 aircraft.)
- Premium Economy makes flying even more enjoyable. Enjoy dedicated check in, priority boarding, and a preflight glass of bubbly. There’s more space to relax, as your purple leather seat is one of the biggest in its class. It’s up to 21in (53cm) wide, with a 38in (95cm) seat pitch. It also has a footrest, a headrest and inseat laptop power. For dinner, choose from three delicious meals, all served on china, with stainless steel cutlery and linen. Once you’ve landed, you’re one of the first off the aircraft, and so are your bags.
- Upper Class. You can let your mood drive your decisions. Stretch out in your chauffeur driven car*. Choose to work or relax in the Clubhouse**. Make the most of having space to work on your flight. Stretch your legs at the onboard bar. Then, when it’s time to sleep, lie back on one of the longest, most comfortable fully flat beds in business class**. With exceptional privacy, comfort and service, you’ll arrive refreshed and ready for whatever the day has in store.
*Chauffeur driven car service available at most destinations with selected Upper Class fares (J, D, I & C class). Mileage restrictions apply.
**Lounge facilities vary at each destination.